Friday, September 19, 2008

It's the squealers you have to look out for...

I thought I would try and be witty and open my post with a quote from the good ole Joker. But I epically failed at it.

Anywho... This project was pretty rad. The assignment was to take a photo and recreate ourselves using car parts and various objects from automobiles. Well, seeing how I am a HUGE hippie, I decided to use 1969 VW parts.
It turned out better than I thought it would. Originally, I had gotten rid of the window on my cheek and kept it white. Other people told me I should keep it, so there it sits.

Of course, there is always a certain catch to these projects. Today, it was assigned to create yet another "car-icature". I was sitting around trying to rack my brain for an idea. Shitty as my brain may be, it came up with a brilliant idea.


Yes, ladies and germs, I am the Joker. Only out of car parts. And a female. OK OK! So there are a lot of flaws!!! But I just thought it was a fun idea and it gave me more time to mess around with all of the tools in Photoshop. I wanted to make light reflecting off of my eyes, but every time I tried, it looked REALLY fake. Like Carmen Electra's boobs fake. So I just left the eyes black pits.... of despair.


Third one coming soon.... maybe I'll come up with an even better idea! :D Positive thinking, people!

2 comments:

megan snider said...

your so hot your making me sexist...bitch

ps. kwik check XD XD XD

Kayla Cline said...

YAAAAYYYY What are you going to make the third one into? HMM?